Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: did anyone see talladega nights ???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched 10 minutes and thought I'd gag...I'm a big Nascar fan...and that was one mess of a movie..I gave it to my neighbor..it was sooooooo bad....how can Hollywood put out crap like that??/...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Iknow, It was crap...Uh..but I did lagh...Just a little bit...and Uh...I did...ahhh...get me copy *ducks quickly*... I liked his spoiled kids

    "I may only be 10 years old, but I'm gonna whup your ass oldman"

    [img]redface.gif[/img] rog

    was it about Nascar? I missed that part [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Dear Lord baby Jesus thank You for this bounty you have set before us and for my sons walker and Texas Ranger"

    Mum you soooooooo did not give this movie a chance!!!
    It satire and it is hysterical...

    "I'll put out the invisible fire Ricky Bobby"

    I can't wait to buy this movie since Santa got me a trip to the Day Spa instead [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sigh.......it was about as funny as friends...now seinfield...that was comedy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMGAWD now you're bangin on Friends...*sigh*
    You need to get your funnybone checked Mum!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know funny..and it just was lame....George Carlin is funny

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH yes...he is hysterical...loved him in Dogma!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •